- Easy deployment
- Excellent flexibility
- Atraumatic stent ends
- Smooth alignment around flexures
SX-ELLA Stent Colorectal (Enterella) is selfexpandable nitinol stent in „PULL“ delivery system. Enterella stent conforms well to the difficult anatomic structures. The stent is designed for traversing of malignant strictures affecting the rectum, sigmoid colon or distal part of descending colon and for treatment of coloenteral and/or colovesical fistulas. Uncovered and covered stents are available.
Enterella is indicated for palliative treatment of the inoperable obstructions or strictures caused by malignant tumors which affect the rectum, the colon sigmoideum, the descending colon or aboral part of the transverse colon. It may also be used for preoperative decompression prior to surgical resection.
- Bowel perforation
- Severe ascites
- Peritoneal abscess
- Severe coagulopathy
- Enteral ischemia
Features / Benefits
- Atraumatic stent ends / Effective prevention of trauma to the bowel wall
- Excellent flexibility / Precise alignment around anatomical curves
- Radiopaque markers at both stent ends and at the mid-point / Improved visibility / Accurate stent positioning
- Plastic repositioning loop / Possibility of stent repositioning within five days of implantation
- Optional stent covering / Prevention of tumor in-growth / Occlusion of fistulas
15 F (5.08 mm) delivery system, available in a standard length of 95 cm (135 cm lengths are available on request). Covered stents require delivery system with diameter of 18 F (6.0 mm). Radiopaque, atraumatic tip of the delivery system. Designed for use with 0.035" (0.89 mm) guide wires.
Figure no. 1