- Easy deployment
- Excellent flexibility
- Atraumatic stent ends
- Smooth alignment around flexures
SX-ELLA Stent Pyloroduodenal (Enterella) is a self expandable nitinol stent with high flexibility, suitable for difficult anatomical structures. The stent is designed for traversing of malignant strictures of the pyloroduodenal region.
- Enterella Pyloroduodenal is indicated for palliative treatment of gastric outlet syndrome or duodenal strictures and/or obstructions caused by malignant tumors.
- Enteral ischemia
- Bowel perforation
- Peritoneal abscess
- Severe ascites
- Severe coagulopathy
Features / Benefits
- Atraumatic stent ends / Effective prevention of trauma to gastric / duodenal wall
- Excellent flexibility / Precise alignment around anatomical curves
- Radiopaque markers at both stent ends and at the mid-point / Improved visibility / Accurate stent positioning
- Plastic repositioning loop at the proximal stent end / Possibility of correcting the stent position within five days after its implantation
- Specially braided catheter / The delivery system is kinking-resistant even in considerable curves
- The stent is delivered under fluoroscopic and/or endoscopic control
10,5 F (3.5 mm) delivery system available in a standard length of 210 cm allowing passage through the working channel of an endoscope. Radiopaque, atraumatic tip of the delivery system. Designed for use with 0.035" (0.89 mm) guide wires.
Figure no. 1